already have significant content experience and thus may be looking for
help on how to take this content and put it into a format that makes
best use of evidence and experience in ensuring impactful learning.
We use a variety of knowledge, skills and capabilities to support
- Capability in how tacit knowledge transfers from one person to
- Understanding of creative mechanisms for knowledge capture
- Use of adult learning principles
- Application of up to date multimedia technology as appropriate
- Use of instructional design techniques
- Ability to create curricula or just a single workshop
- Use of specific learning outcomes linked to evaluation
We believe adults also learn best when stress free and when what is
presented to them is done with the appropriate level of fun and stimulation.
We aim to avoid “death by PowerPoint”… and encourage